The Bait Of Satan Curriculum
Author: John Bevere
Living Free from the Deadly Trap of Offense
Join the millions who have been impacted by this message. The issue of offense is often the most difficult obstacle an individual must face and overcome. Jesus said, “It is impossible that no offenses should come” (Luke 17:1). You cannot choose whether or not you will be offended, but you can choose how you will respond. This message will empower you to stay free from offense and enable you to have an unhindered relationship with God.
– Learn to become stronger instead of bitter
– Tear down the wall between you and God
– Break free from aggravation, frustration, and irritation
– Expose the root of wrong thinking and behavior
– Discover submission and obedience to God
– Embrace forgiveness and reconciliation
– 12 video sessions on 4 DVDs (30 minutes each)
– 12 audio sessions on 6 CDs (30 minutes each)
– 10th Anniversary Edition of The Bait of Satan book
– The Bait of Satan devotional workbook
– Promotional materials
BUY NOW from
Our small group just completed The Bait of Satan curriculum, and it was miraculous seeing how God opened up and healed wounds that members of our group had been struggling with. Healing has been poured down on relationships. It has been an amazing time of restoration. -T.C.
Because of the message on forgiveness, many apologies have taken place and people have found freedom. This series has changed the people in our church forever.